Information We collect
MsgDroid receives or collects information when we operate and provide our Services, including when you install, access, or use our Services. We do not, however, knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
Information You Provide
Failure to provide certain personal data during navigation may make it impossible for the MsgDroid to provide it’s services.
- Your Account Information. You provide your mobile phone number to create a MsgDroid account. You provide us the phone numbers in your mobile address book on a regular basis, including those of both the users of our Services and your other contacts. You confirm you are authorized to provide us such numbers. You may also add other information to your account, such as a profile name, profile picture, and email.
- Your Message. The text and voice messages you set in our system to be send on receiving missed call from a selected group are stored on server. We do not retain your sent messages in the ordinary course of providing our Service to you. Once your messages (including your text message, voice message and shared location information) are delivered, they are deleted from our servers. Your messages are stored on your own device. If message cannot be delivered immediately (for example, if you are offline), we may keep it on our servers for up to 1 day as we try to deliver it. If message is still undelivered after 1 day, we delete it.
- Your Location. You share your location through our Application to be send contained within message to your selected contacts. We do save your location information on our server.
- Customer Support. You may provide us with information related to your use of our Services, including copies of your messages, and how to contact you so we can provide you customer support. For example, you may send us an email with information relating to our app performance or other issues.
More information on processing personal information may be requested from the users at any time. Users to whom the Data refer, have the right, at any time, to know whether their data has been stored and can consult the MsgDroid Team to learn about their contents, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. To do so, submit the changes directly through the application feature in question or send e-mail to: email@example.com indicating the information that you wish to be corrected or updated.
Automatically Collected Information
- Usage and Log Information. We collect service-related, diagnostic, and performance information. This includes information about your activity (such as how you use our Services, how you interact with others using our Services, and the like), log files, and diagnostic crash, website, and performance logs and reports.
- Transactional Information. If you pay for our Services, we may receive information and confirmations, such as payment receipts, including form app stores or other third parties processing your payment.
- Device and Connection Information. We collect device-specific information when you install, access, or use our Services. This includes information such as hardware model, operating system information, browser information, IP address, mobile network information including phone number, and device identifiers. We collect device location information if you use our location features, such as when you choose to share your location with your contacts, view locations those others have shared with you, and the like, and for diagnostics and troubleshooting purposes such as if you are having trouble with our app’s location features.
- Information Others Provide About You. We receive information other people provide us, which may include information about you. For example, when other users you know use our Services, they may provide your phone number from their mobile address book (just as you may provide theirs), or they may send you a text message or voice message.
- Third-Party Providers. We work with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. For example, we work with companies to distribute our apps, provide our infrastructure, delivery, and other systems, supply map and places information, process payments, help us understand how people use our Services, and market our Services. These providers may provide us information about you in certain circumstances; for example, app stores may provide us reports to help us diagnose and fix service issues.
- Third-Party Services. We allow you to use our Services in connection with third-party services. If you use our Services with such third-party services, we may receive information about you from them. Please note that when you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will govern your use of those services.
- Advertisements. We may display advertisements on MsgDroid Website and/or application. These ads may contain cookies. We do not have access to this information, nor do we control its use. MsgDroid does not provide any personally identifiable data regarding users to our advertisers. We do offer links to other websites through advertisements. Please note when you click on links to other web sites, we encourage you to read their privacy policies. Their standards may differ from ours.
How We Use Information
We use all the information we have to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, maintain and market our Services.
- Safety and Security. We verify accounts and activity, and promote safety and security on and off our Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our Terms, and to ensure our Services are being used legally.
- Notify. To send email/SMS notifications about new and/or existing products, services, policy updates and special offers or otherwise to contact you for customer support.
Note that we try out best to provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches. Your role in protecting your privacy is to see that you don’t share your mobile with others with the MsgDroid easily accessible to them.
Information You And We Share
You share your information as you use and communicate through our Services, and we share your information to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services.
- Account Information. Your phone number, email, profile name and photo may be available to anyone who uses our Services.
- Your Contacts and Others. Users with whom you communicate may store or re-share your information (including your phone number or messages) with others on and off our Services.
- Third-Party Providers. We work with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. When we share information with third-party providers, we require them to use your information in accordance with our instructions and terms or with express permission from you.
- Third-Party Services. When you use third-party services that are integrated with our Services, they may receive information about what you share with them. If you interact with a third-party service linked through our Services, you may be providing information directly to such third party. Please note that when you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will govern your use of those services.